Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ticked Off!!!

I feel pretty good so far today, a little tired but not super bad(yet...lol). Hungry as always!!

Ticked off!!! describes how I'm feeling about a comment someone made to one of my posts the other day. The person was rude to me in it & doesn't know what the heck they are talking about!
I'll tell what they said(in a nicer way/tone...than they did). They told me the reason my son was having nightmares is because of sleeping in my bed w/us...& us having sex in the bed w/him there as well as having the dogs in the bed w/us. Then they told me to get off my lazy butt & do the laundry so my son can sleep in his crib & that the reason I let him cosleep w/us is because I am LAZY, LAZY, LAZY!! This person obviously hasn't read all of my blogs & is not someone who knows me....otherwise they'd know that all of what they said is UNTRUE!!!

NOW FOR MY REBUTTAL!!!
-We do not have sex w/our son in the bed!!! That matter is private & is taken care of while he is
in his bed(before he wakes & wants to come to our bed)
-Our dogs do not sleep w/us anymore. They did before Matthew came around. Two of them
sleep in the living room while the third sleeps in our room BUT on the floor.
-There hasn't been laundry in his crib in over like 4 or 5 months(since we have been trying to
get him to sleep in it) & even before that there wasn't always laundry in it!
-I do get off my butt & fold the laundry(almost on a daily basis).
-He cosleeps because that is what he has been used to since he was born.
-As for me being LAZY, LAZY, LAZY!!! I don't think so!! I work a 40 hour work week(w/the
commute like 46/47 hours a week). Then have a one year old I run after all evening; plus
cleaning the house(daily) as well as cooking meals. My day starts at 5:40am & ends somewhere
around 11pm every weekday. On top of all this, I AM 4 & 1/2 months pregnant! So I honestly
don't think anyone can accuse me of being LAZY!! I am far from it!! YES! I am tired BUT that
comes from all I do as well as from being pregnant!

I hope this clears up everything for the "delusional" & "confused" person who sent me the RUDE comment....
Some would say make the blog private so people like this won't make their "uninformed" comments....I would but then it just makes it harder on my friends & family(who do know me) to get to my blog,etc(extra steps). So I'm leaving it open BUT will sound off on "idiotic"/uninformed
comments.
Well better get to my actual work stuff(boss giving me the "evil eye"...lol...j/k)