Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CONFUSED!!???!!

I'm confused about something. We listen to the radio in the car all the time. It doesn't bother Matthew.....BUT when I turn on the radio at home(radio/cd), he starts crying...sobbing. I don't get it! What could be wrong? Could it be because he's just used to having the t.v. on more? I take him to the doctor on Friday for his 1 yr old shots(skipping the MMR shot til he's 18 months though). I'm going to make sure the doctor checks his ears & ask his opinion on what he thinks could be the problem.
Also; what do "babies/toddlers" dream about? The last two(2) nights Matthew has "woke up" crying. He's crying yet sound asleep still. I've heard it's because he's having a dream(nightmare) & can't wake himself up. BUT what could a child this young dream about that would be so scary?
I just don't get it!!
Typical day for me....starving(as usual)....& a little tired(but not as bad as "normal"...so far).