Friday, August 8, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

TGIF!!! Finally a chance to rest..lol!!(whatever that is...lol). This being said....this means I am a bit tired today. This is not the greatest news at this point of the morning because I still have the whole day left to go. It could be partially due to the fact that there is noone here in the office today except me & the president of the company(& then the 2 people who work in the marking room downstairs). So this leaves me w/noone to talk to...which can be very boring!!
I do get to leave early today BUT only to go get Matthew & go sit at his doctor's office to get his 1 year old shot(s). They are supposed to give him the MMR shot today BUT I am not letting them give it to him as of yet. I'm going to have them wait & give it to him when he is 18 months old. That should be a fun day because not only will I have him having those shots, I'll have the new baby getting "it's" 1 month old shots.
Knock on wood...I'm not my "normal" starving self this morning. That could be because I ate my breakfast a little later than normal(usually as soon as I sit down at my desk). Being that noone is here today, I waited to straighten my hair til I got to work this morning...which pushed my eating schedule off a little bit. I'm sure it'll catch up w/me though(the hunger part)....probably when we are at the doctor's office.
Well I better at least look like I'm doing work...LOL!!