Thursday, August 14, 2008

LESSON LEARNED

You'd think that once you had been thru something that should've made you "learn a lesson" that you'd remember it for the rest of your life. Maybe it's just me(or maybe a total human nature thing); trying to see the best in everyone. BUT once again, I have "learned" you don't always see or get the best of everyone. This time is different though!!! I truly have LEARNED the lesson.
I'm doing okay. The baby seems to be fine despite some stress I'm under. So I ask for my family & friends prayers for the health & safety of this baby as well as me. I know that too much stress can cause you to go into labor early, thus why I am trying to stay as calm as possible when I can.

Matthew is really walking up a storm now. He's all over the place. He loves to go to the entertainment center & pull out all the controllers to the playstation, etc; as well as all the Disney videos that are in the side cabinet. He gets a kick out of making a mess...lol.

Well it's time to feed this baby...LOL!!! When is it not....LOL!!