Friday, August 1, 2008

New blog

This is a new blog site for me. I will be journaling about my journeys through the pregnancy that I am going through as well as other stuff dealing w/our daily lives. For those of you who haven't read my other entries from the other site, here's the link to it.
www.thoughts.com/tinkerbear
This will bring you up to date with where I am at so far in the pregnancy & some of the other stuff we've been thru w/Matthew, etc.

So far today I am feeling pretty good. I'm just tired & hungry as I always am....lol

I still can't believe Matthew is one now. He's so cute!!! He is growing so big. He almost has walking down....still looks like a little drunk man BUT now goes further each time. He'll have it down soon.

Well I better get off here for now. Just pray for us as we go thru all the stages of pregnancy again.