Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Still Here!!

I haven't disappeared. I'm no longer allowed to access the internet while at work except for during my thirty minute lunch.....so needless to say there's a lot to do in that thirty minutes. We are trying to get internet access back at home...soon hopefully.
We had that storm come thru on Tuesday morning. Boy did I feel the effects(physically) Monday late evening & then again Tuesday morning. Now I know why they insist on women farther along in their pregnancies to go to the hospital during hurricanes. I truly felt the pressure....not a pleasant feeling...LOL!!
I'm starting to go thru Matthew's "old"/out grown clothes....& minimize for the new baby(if it's a boy). We have way too much. I want to have a yard sale to get rid of stuff as well as maybe make a little extra cash.
Well I better close for today.