Friday, September 26, 2008

TIME OFF

Well due to unfortunate events in Wayne's family's life, I have gotten some time off of work to spend extra time w/Matthew. This past Wednesday I was called by Wayne to leave work early because his dad was being taken to the hospital. He ended up being admitted & now next Monday(late) will be the very earliest he can get out of there. He has a blood clot on his lung...this is a very serious thing. They are trying to break it up w/blood thinners. Please keep him in your prayers.
I took Matthew to Little Blessings at my dad's church yesterday(since I was off). Matthew had a blast!! He didn't really interact w/the other kids but he ran around having so much fun. I wish we lived closer so we could take him to it more often. Matthew would love it!!!
Well going to try to rest some(though I need to clean some too...lol) while Matthew is down for his nap.