Tuesday, September 16, 2008

YAWN!!!

So bored!! I finished all my work for the whole work week yesterday. So now I have nothing to do("major projects") for the rest of the week. I have the day to day stuff BUT we are still in our slow time of the year..so it's not much(usually done in 15 minutes).
Matthew is so cute. I have to remember to have Wayne send the picture of him from our last Sam's Club shopping adventure....ADORABLE. The pic is in Wayne's phone & I keep forgetting to have him send it to mine or my email. As soon as he does, I'll post it.
Matthew loves to be outside. That's all he wants to do. I hate it because he doesn't understand why he can't go out when there's a rain storm coming or that it's too late & there are mosquitos & gnats, etc out. I can't wait to get the back yard set up where the dogs have their area to run & play & the boys will have the whole rest of the yard to play in(poop free....lol).
Matthew's attention span is getting a little longer w/each passing day. He can stay focused on something he's playing with or watching for a longer amount of time than he used to....as well as he knows how to play by himself & not always have to be entertained. This last thing is really good for me considering that I'm exhausted by the end of the work day & just want to rest.
Well I better get back to work....LOL!!