Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Poor Baby

We put Matthew in the nursery for the 2nd time....he cried!!! They had to come get me because the lady could not get him to stop crying. Poor thing!!
We want to switch which hospital we deliver in BUT my dad thinks we should stay w/the one we already delivered with. He does have a point that it is closer to home. If we do it like we did the last time....Wayne will only be off work the day I deliver & then work the rest while I'm in the hospital....that way he's not "bored" just sitting there in the room all day(he can't handle that...my man of action). The draw back to the "new" hospital is that I might only get to see Wayne the day I deliver & not again 'til he's taking us home. At least w/the "old" one he could "sneak" in before work & then possibly get in a few minutes in the evening as well. We are going to go tour the "new" one next month & I may re-tour the "old" one as well. A few reasons I want to switch are due to the lack of good cold a/c(my thermostat was set on 60 yet I was sweating buckets & the chocolate bars my friends gave me to hand out melted the first night because it was so hot in the room) & then the last two days I was in there I was "forced" to have to walk the halls to hunt down my nurse to get pain meds. NOT fun after a c-section(though I know I needed to walk...BUT not when I was hurting that bad...lol).
Well time to get dinner going.