Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to normal?

Well I went back to work today. YIKES!!!! Normally I could've caught up in one day BUT my boss insisted on me getting some orders written up today(though they won't be in 'til mid Jan). She wasn't in a great mood w/me having been out for almost a week. She told me I need to get a back-up babysitter for times like these......easier said than done. We don't live close to any of my friends(or my dad) & I have no friends out this way, so noone else to do it. Plus Matthew is very funny about strangers....some he has no problem with & others forget about it. He even does this w/family that he doesn't see a lot(like my dad).
Well I better go figure out what I'm going to have for dinner. Wayne just got home...plus I need to give Matthew a bath before his bedtime.