Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Right Track

I went to the doctor yesterday. She said that everything's right on track(my weight, belly size, etc). I love to hear the heartbeat everytime....it's my favorite part of any visit. My next visit to her(actually to one of the other "partners") is next month for my glucola test. This tests for gestational diabetes. I was borderline w/Matthew. I really hate this test. You drink this nasty tasting liquid(kinda like a flat Sunkist) an hour before you go to the doctor. It's like pure sugar. Last year, my heart started beating so fast from it...I literally thought my heart would burst out of my chest it was beating so hard. Well this not only effects my heart rate but the baby's as well; plus it raises my blood pressure......oh so fun.....NOT!!!!
Matthew seems like he gets bigger & bigger w/each passing day. He loves to be outside. If he could be outside 24/7....I think he would be. He's very active. He has taken up playing football, soccer, & golf while at his papa & ninie's house each day.
Well better get back to work.