Thursday, September 11, 2008

FOOD!!

I'm so hungry!! I can't seem to get enough!! LOL!! NO wonder I'm as big as a house...not really but sometimes it feels that way...LOL!!
Matthew was really good last night. We were out to dinner with some of the guys from Wayne's work. It was even Matthew's bedtime BUT he wasn't the least bit cranky like he is when we're home. He was his happy, joyful little self. I was very impressed. I was really afraid he be cranky, crabby baby BUT he wasn't!!
I started reading that book "Memoirs of a Geisha". I love it!! I just want to sit & read it all the way thru til I'm done w/it...BUT sadly I can't do that. I hate having to put it down. It's only taken me like 2 yrs to get started reading it. Now I wish I had read it sooner. It's a very good book.
Well, baby's wanting some food.....I better give in & eat....LOL!!! What else is new??? LOL!!!