Thursday, December 4, 2008

BACK PAINS

I have back labor. NOT FUN!!! I honestly don't know if this child will wait until the scheduled surgery day or not. I meant to ask my regular doctor the other day, if I had understood the ultrasound doctor correctly. I'd swear last week when I had my ultrasound done that she had told me that on that day I was 31 wks 5 days(according to my Jan. 22nd due date) but that the baby was measuring 33 wks. I will have to remember to ask at my next doctor's appt. on Dec. 16th. I'm thinking if I heard correctly, that there's a good, strong chance that this baby will come earlier than expected(more like closer to my original due date of Jan. 9th).
I'm still sick. Matthew is still congested a little bit as well. I really hate being sick. It's so very annoying!!!
Well better get back to work.