Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Blues!!!

Well other than being alive(& having my family), I had absolutely nothing to be thankful about yesterday.
Matthew & I are both still sick. Wayne just has a cough here & there. All I wanted to do was rest BUT nope that didn't happen.
Wayne had said that if we were still sick on Thanksgiving day, that we would stay home. Guess he meant if he was still sick....cuz we still went, even though Matthew & I were both still sick.
I think if I could've rested the whole day I might be even better than I am.....I felt really good this morning when I got up...that is 'til I got out in the cold weather & it made me feel worse.....& now as the day has progressed I've slowly gone "down-hill".
Well better close for today.....almost time to go home from work.
Hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!!