Thursday, December 18, 2008

4 WEEKS TO THE DAY LEFT

Well by this time 4 weeks from now, I will be in recovery(if not already in my room). It's not that far away yet it seems it at times.
My doctor said that what the other doctor meant about the baby being 2 wks more than me...had nothing to do w/my due date needing to be changed. It just meant that at that moment he was the size of a 33 wk old "fetus"/baby.
I still don't know if I'll actually make it to my actual scheduled delivery date or not. Noone I know thinks I will either. I look like he could drop out at any moment...LOL!!
Matthew is having a hard time lately if his daddy is not home within a half an hour of us getting home. I went thru another evening of him crying for more than an hour because he wanted his daddy. He wouldn't even take comfort from me..his own mommy. He wanted only either his daddy or his "Ninnie"...BUT no mommy. I now kind of know how my dad & Hazel felt a few weeks ago when they watched him & he cried for an hour for me. He was so upset last night that even in the brief moments when he'd be "calm" & I asked him if he was ready for dinner, he'd start crying again(I guess he associated eating with his daddy)....so needless to say he never ate dinner last night. He fell asleep before Wayne got home & had refused to eat until he got home. I hate that he didn't eat but I can't force him to either. I'm sure he won't suffer from missing one meal(especially after hearing what he'd had for breakfast...he ate more for breakfast than I did for breakfast, lunch & snacks...LOL).
Well better do some work(LOL) before it's time to go home for the day.