Monday, October 27, 2008

1st Fall Festival

Matthew attended his first fall festival yesterday at our church. He had a blast!!! He played all the games that were set up(even the ones that were way too big for him); they let him "cheat" a little since he was so small. He did really good. He got 118 tickets to "cash in" on prizes. His "loot" included a Mickey playball, a pumpkin w/a straw, & a Pooh coloring set.
Wayne made his chili for the chili cook-off & I made some peanut butter chocolate cupcakes for the bake-off. I won 1st place in the bake-off. It's the first time I've ever entered it. It was a very exciting thing for me...I've never won anything before.
Matthew ran back & forth so much playing all the games that he fell asleep on the way home. He was so out of it that he didn't even wake up when I took him out of the car. He even still had his bib on from dinner...lol. I put him in his crib. Wayne noticed the bib & took it off...never disturbing him. I then went in; took off his shoes, socks, & shorts plus changed his diaper w/out disturbing him. He was one tired boy!
We didn't get a whole lot of pictures while at the festival....but as soon as I get them downloaded into my computer at home, I will post them on our blog.
Well lunch is about over. Better get back to work.