Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We have a Halloween picture that Matthew colored to share w/everyone. My computer at home would not let me email it to everyone(for some reason)....so when I get around to it I will post it on here. I'll try to do it later this afternoon if I have the "strength" to do so.
If you are family & reading this you already know but if you are a friend you won't know this yet...
My brother Mel passed away this morning around 1am(CST). Please pray for my sis-n-law, Pam, during this time. She is an amazingly strong person but this is a trying time for all. Also just keep the rest of our family in your prayers as well. This is a trying time for our family. And I ask for your prayers for me. I called my doctor this morning & found out that I'm not allowed to fly....therefore I can't go out for the funeral....which is "heart-breaking" for me.
We are still going to continue w/our Halloween plans.....mainly as a "distraction" tactic.
Well better eat lunch & then get back to work.