Friday, January 22, 2010

LUKE

Luke thinks he's hot stuff(& he is)since he can now pull himself up onto the sofas. His walking is getting better each day. He goes further each time...soon it'll be all walking.
I'm afraid he's going to be upset in the next few weeks(or month or so) when I start taking care of Wayne's helper's baby. I'm not looking forward to Luke's jealousy but I am looking forward to the added income. They are in the same boat as us(financially) & adding a huge daycare cost doesn't fit into the budget. I'm only charging them $125/wk...very reasonable. Before I ended up staying home, I looked into daycare for the 2 of ours. It's outrageously priced(at least down here in South Florida). The "cheapest" I found was like $435/wk. I guess it's not bad if you have a great paying job. However that was not the case w/mine. I was lucky if I was bringing home $750/bi-wkly....therefore I'd have been working just to pay for daycare & still end up not making enough. Thus why I became a stay at home mom.
I love my boys! They can get on your "last" nerve sometimes BUT for the most part they are the sweetest. The best is Luke's precious smile that can melt away all your "woes" & Matthew's unexpected(not asked for) hugs & kisses. I truly love & cherish every moment I have w/them. I love them so very much!