Friday, January 15, 2010

1 YEAR AGO

I still can't fathom that it's been a year since my little Luke was brought into this world. He is such a blessing to me; to all of us. At this point a year ago, I was getting ready to be wheeled into my private room....still waiting to see & hold my baby for the first time. I can still remember the whole thing; being prepped for surgery, realizing I could see everything they were doing(looking into the lights & seeing my "insides"...gross), not being able to breathe when they were trying to manipulate him to get his head out, seeing him briefly before they "jetted" him to the nursery, finally being able to hold him for the first time, etc, etc. Luke Austin is such a wonderful blessing. He can melt your heart when he smiles. I love him so much!
Luke walked about 15' last night w/out falling down....YAY!! He's doing so good. He's doing this much faster than Matthew did. They both are sweet, sweet boys but yet different as night & day. I love them so much! My life became complete w/both of them.