Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NOT AGAIN!!!

Once again, Matthew is sick. He has a cold. He had a fever on Sunday night to Monday morning. It broke after his first nap on Monday. Sunday & Monday night he did not rest at all. Both nights he may have slept 2 hours each night. Last night, however, he did sleep the entire night thru...Praise the Lord!!! BUT,now Matthew's snotty nose(that was clear) is no longer clear....eeeewwwweeee!!! If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow I guess we'll be making a trip to the doctor's office.
Luke is well(or at least I'm trying to keep him that way....preventitive medicine...lol). He's walking around like he owns the place. It's funny to watch him....I'm glad I have the chance to be around for him during this stage of his life. I didn't realize how much I really missed of Matthew's first year by having to work.
A few days later....
Luke is sick now too. So are Wayne & I. UGH!!! I hate being sick!!