Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TOMORROW!!!

Well tomorrow's the big day. Luke will be coming into this world around 1pm(EST). Hard to believe it's time already...though I'm so over being pregnant...LOL!!! It just seems like yesterday we were telling everyone that we were expecting.
I have everything ready at home. The only thing we haven't done yet is put the infant carseat back in the car. We were supposed to get that done this past weekend BUT Wayne's back was hurting from being in 2 attics a day for 3 or 4 days straight. So he says he'll do it tomorrow before we go to the hospital....otherwise he'll have to do it by himself sometime before he picks us up at the hospital on Sunday.
I had to pack a different coming home outfit for Luke because our weather changed. I only had cute onesies packed BUT since we got a cold snap that's supposed to last thru the weekend I had to find an outfit that was a little warmer(which was hard since Matthew was born in the summer & mainly had "summery" clothes). Hopefully the one I did find won't be too big on him.
Well, I better look like I'm doing some work. This will be my last blog for a few days. Will be back on sometime next week...hopefully.