Saturday, February 21, 2009

WHEW!!!





My "boss" & friend Judy w/the boys. Matthew was not sleepy...just in motion at time of the picture.
Below: They may be a little hard to see....Patti did a great job....made them like announcements!!!








I am tired today. Matthew got up an hour & a half earlier than normal....guess he was excited that his PaPa & Ninnie Rippel were coming to get him for breakfast. I took the opportunity to clean the house while he was gone....though it's been like 3 & 1/2 hours & they aren't back yet. I'm guessing they planned on keeping him longer than just breakfast(wish I'd been told about that...I've been hanging 'round the window waiting to do stuff because I'm afraid I won't be home or available when they bring him home). Oh well, guess he'll be home soon enough...better enjoy the "freedom" of just one child(who's not running around) while I can.....LOL!!!
We signed up for new insurance....now we're just waiting to see if we were approved. We had to find new because our insurance was/is thru my job & we won't have it anymore once I quit(no, I still haven't quit yet).
My friend, Patti, sent us some wonderful creations(above) she did with the pictures she took of Luke at the hospital. They are just adorable.
My boss came to the house on Wednesday to see the boys. She is the first non-relative to come see them. I've added the pics of her w/them above as well.