Saturday, February 14, 2009

WHAT A WEEK

What a week it has been!!
My dad & Hazel came over on Tuesday. They took the boys & me out to lunch. We had a very nice time. Then that night...Matthew slept in his "bed"(playyard in our room) for the entire night. Boy were we all excited about this!! Wednesday brought along Matthew's second haircut. He did a very good job sitting there. I even had the girl "sneak" in a trim for me too. We hoped & prayed that Wednesday night would also bring another night of a Matthew-free parents bed.......
BUT no such luck......we got maybe a 30 minute kid-free zone.
Thursday, I took the boys to dad's church to this little group for newborns to toddlers called Little Blessings. Matthew had a blast!! He ran around just like all the other kids. He also had his "first" kiss. They did kind of a freeze game except instead of freezing when the music stopped, you had to hug someone. Well Matthew had a little girl hug him & then she planted a big kiss on him. It was too cute! Of course his "Pa Pa" was sitting on the side lines giving him the "thumbs up" & " way to go" signs...LOL!!!
Friday brought a LOT of work for me. I had to rearrange the third room to make the back half a " guest room" & the front half the boys play room. I had to get all their toys out of their bedroom so that we could get Matthew's new bed in there. My friend gave us a toddler race car bed. Wayne & his friend picked it up this morning. We have to get a new mattress for it tomorrow BUT Matthew loves it so far....so this could be the beginning of something great!!!! YEA!!!(fingers crossed, hoping & praying)!!!!
Well need to get some shut eye!!!