Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SICK of being SICK

I'm so sick of being sick. Both boys have a little of it(Luke's got a runny nose & Matthew has some congestion)....mine started w/a sore throat & now it's in my nose....UGH!!! It never fails....I'm either sick on Thanksgiving or Christmas....sometimes both.
Luke's working on his 4th tooth. And he's still getting very close to walking....soon!! Matthew is talking up a storm...new words every day.
I started watching the old Christmas shows w/him. He loves Frosty the Snowman. BUT he also loves all the Santa's in every show(yet he's scared of the 1 in the mall)...lol!!
I have a wonderful church family. They provided us w/the food to make a Thanksgiving meal. It was sweet of them! They know we are struggling & they decided we needed their help. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful church family.
OUCH!!!! I'm starting to get body pains...UGH!!!