Friday, March 27, 2009

Start of Easter stuff


I took Matthew & Luke to dad's church yesterday for their mommy & me group called "Little Blessings". It was their Easter party. Matthew had a blast playing at all the activities. Then he had fun running around "hunting" Easter eggs. Sadly though, I forgot to take my camera. Then again, that's not all I forgot....when we pulled up to the church parking lot, I saw other kids walking in carrying their Easter baskets....that's when I realized I forgot Matthew's basket. I started crying because I felt so bad about it. Well dad pulled up while I was crying...he said that if the lady in charge didn't have any extra he'd go buy one for us. Apparently, seeing me so upset upset dad..so he did end up going to get us a basket. He's such a wonderful dad & grandpa.

We took the boys to see the Easter bunny at the mall afterwards. We had to go to the mall out by dad because our mall here isn't having an Easter bunny this year(except for a breakfast w/the Easter bunny..one morning only). Matthew loved the bunny 'til he was to sit next to him. Needless to say, I ended up having to get in the picture as well. Luke is crying in the picture because he had just woke up from a nap. Poor baby!! If we are out that way again, I may get his picture taken again by himself.

Two of my men will be getting their hair cut the day before Easter. I can't wait!! Wayne's hair is the longest it's ever been since we've been together. He's starting to look like "Ronald McDonald" LOL!!! Matthew's hair just grows fast. Dad & Hazel both said to get it cut even shorter this time.

I really can't wait to see my two little men in their Easter outfits. They will both be too, too, too cute! They have lil' dress shirts, vests, ties, slacks, & dress shoes. TOO CUTE!!!